Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Girdles Padlocked

Back at it again

Pueshh NAAA some aliens abducted me and made me his queen for all these months .... no no rare

Pueshhh NAAA I went to conquer new lands ... NAAA is not my thing

Pueshhh NAAA I shut himself up in a lab to find the cure against amm ... ammm is not that no

For that I methylation of monjaaaaa !!!... I do not think naaaaaa

Well the joke is that I am absent for many reasons such as rare and strange

* Too much work thousands of projects together (ok, ok, but were only 5 projects were large and followed)
* My mood and desire to not give me ideas
* I kidnapped (and true) by Face (is that the wave pa deny it)

But as good eh returned prodigal daughter, you know I love writing but more so ... I love your blogs, (actually already eh me updated with one another and others but I'm missing: S I have a job and post even the follies of my head to ask me things, I have not been allowed to get an update at all). So I decided to return to my beloved blog ... I hope you are not forgotten me and pueshhh NAAA ...

My blanket continues its uncertainty Thursday
Helton with their stories sporadic but more than great
I with my songs, stories, reviews, etc.
And the new acquisition Lulusita my other best friend (her and many know)

So it seems that we are complete, the romance of Lulu, The Enigma of Jackie, the sensual Helton and my craziness ... make THE TRUE STORY OF A LOVE RICE ... relive

0 comments:

Post a Comment