Monday, January 11, 2010

An Example Of Card Stacking

Today I want to say THANK YOU!


Thank you for your friendship with conservative tastes,
for your words of encouragement and advice provided.
debilidadesy For making me see my error in time.
Thanks for taking the time
time to show your concern for me,
time to listen to my problems
and help find solutions,
and above all, time to smile
and show your effect.
Thanks for all the moments we shared,
moments full of feelings,
dreams, desires, secrets, laughter and tears
in this "world blogger"

Each precious second will be treasured
forever in my heart.
Thanks for being who you are, a wonderful person.
Finally many thanks to you, without asking anything in return
helped me to continue, believing that love and friendship
not only are concepts and words,
if not noble and selfless surrender.
But most of all .... Thank you all for staying here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment