Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Couch Table For Laptop

What will you do? I had already decided


What will you do?
If one day you wake missed you so much
if you feel your body heat looking forward to my
if your lips want to kiss my mouth
will always be wishing the same
and would like to have me by your side without caring at all ...
I already got used to not have you ...
your presence is enough for me to fill my space if you're not here.
love without thinking so I decided
without many alternatives more than an agreement between my soul and my will ...
I decided to fall in love no choice to be held captive by your eyes
your lips dam and victim of your heat ...
I decided to fall in love without question
without reproach your presence while
an agreement between your absence and my loneliness ...
no choice I decided to fall in love
to surrender your arms
and live for you ... live to dream with
to feel, to love you with the strength of my years
delicacy and my wife ...
decided love beyond our differences
appearances, of our stories
and all this that overwhelms me and intoxicates me
I decided to fall in love with you .... I decided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment