Friday, January 15, 2010

Does Vegeta Ever Say Goku

a woman with tav

Today I was going to put a song that I love, but as my blanket walks by me crazy and this song facinaaaaaa and doing ad hoc fed up with what's happening ...

woman with hat Oil

(Silvio Rodríguez )

A woman has lost
know delirium and dust
has lost this beautiful madness, his brief

waist beneath me.
has lost my way of loving
my mark has been lost in its sea.

I see a light and promises
hesitate to let us in the dark.
I see a dog barking at the moon

with another figure that reminds me.
see more: I see that I found.
see more: I was lost. Cowardice is


case of men, not lovers.
Loves cowards fail to love,
or stories,
stay there. Neither
can save memory, or the best speaker
conjugate. A nameless woman



flees like a seagull and I quickly dry my boots, a note

blasphemous and turn off the clock.
Let me take care love,
that I can sing your song.

A woman with hat,
an old picture of Chagall,
corrupting the fear center
and I'm no good, I began to mourn
.
But then cried for me,
and now I cry to see it die.

(1970)



scores and pa to sing it jijijiji

0 comments:

Post a Comment