Monday, February 15, 2010

Weird Snot Came Out Of Y Nose

Today I understood ... We have to flee



Today I realized that love is sometimes only dream
is to invent such stories in the mind incredible
fly without wings and without a parachute into clouds of metal
and believe that nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible ...

Today I realized, although they deny that I love,
I can not forget your eyes the color of hope shining,
grieving although I've killed attitudes
illusions that I invented with you yesterday
excited ...

Today I realized that by any means life goes on,
even feel sometimes that I do not have the heart
that the thief stole your love and even haunts me
chest tightness and my breath ...

Today I realized what the total solitude,
because until blood my veins are absent,
and making me weak I follow your steps to where they go,
drop at the expected return if ever again ...

Today I realized that there was and is nothing in you
more than the other loves pain last
you're sad and you're off and let me die
the indifference that you caught me ...

understood Today that love is away from reality,
the days pass and never again
and be unfair to myself if I stay to wait
because you did perfect dream but without making ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment