Friday, February 12, 2010

California Mobile Bartender Licence



And if everything is forbidden ... and if we hardly ... is better to look in other arms ... best forgotten .. or is it better .... run ...


  Watch   changed without my change. Watch as you suffer I do suffer for you, for me, may never have to run away I remember you. As it was hardly remember your voice almost can not stand this half light Without you, without me, in this garden flower There is no smell that can be felt. Uhh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh AhhAhhAhhAhh Everything loses flavor dream has been transformed into dull pain inside For you, for me, we have to run no more to say we have to flee. I would wait, I hope not too late I pray the rain end before it gets cold I wait, I hope not too late I pray the rain ends before you are gone. As a blanket soft is my pain Sometimes I remember it was the heat. You, me, we have to flee no more to say we have to flee.    
  second Friday of February ^ _ ^  

0 comments:

Post a Comment