Friday, February 5, 2010

Can You Take Nyquil After Taking Mucinex-d

Being good is not my

What happens when a love ends .... what happens when you do not correspond .... what about all the feelings you have inside ... in some cases a nail out another ... but ... if not ... out demons, and with them the pain ....


Too Good

I said, I'm so sorry
heart, but almost bust
is that I can no more, keep pretending with
you agunto no, no more, be here to listen

see
moment is that there is a gap here in
because I can not love, so, as I did before you
is too good for me and

although I would, I returned
devil holy woman who shot
Canyon, my poor heart as it is pulled
water vase and although

I would, I hate that morning wrapped

pull on the window, her last song as it is pulled
a dream in the drawer

perhaps, at another time would have been our love

count I'm going to explain very
bad but someday you'll understand

and began singing
heard if I had heart, the same as lost
and just recently
understanding and just recently I

understanding and although I would, I returned demon

holy woman who shot into the canyon, my poor heart is pulled
as vase water

and although I do not, hate me that morning wrapped

pull on the window
their last song as it is pulled a dream in the drawer

was then that I learned
being good is not pa 'mi
not going to help me survive

was then that I learned
being good is not pa' mi no me
will help you survive


And so we begin the month of love ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment