Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Techdecklive Skatepark Skate

I'm here and still do not know where you are


ghosts of the past now, damn the future and a thousand mistakes came to mock me, but laughed all celebrating, as I spoke to you ... It still can not find you and I feel that I love ...

thousand questions I made light of the moon and the voice of the night, a thousand responses were absent while spending the night and I guess with you ... But the place that you should take is away ... AND I like crazy imagine the sound of your voice, thinking you feel the same, relying on my doubts, doubting my faith, convinced of not knowing if what you see is true and what I dream a lie, openly trying to twist the life and death turn to see if there may be a thousand mad world in your absence is living presence and the air whispers of your voice ...

I stumble you, quench my thirst with your lips, to tell the dreams that I build with you ... And yet I do not know where you are ... I feel that I love ... But I do not know where you are to cause the accident and an encounter and get hurt by your image and hit by the caresses of your hands ... Not knowing if he ever left unscathed after you if you were really after ...

I am here, without seeing, without have you, drowning in your absence, playing with your loneliness, missing you, like you've been with me ... I am here wanting to believe that these letters are a reflection of your soul, illuminating the darkness of my days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment