Sunday, November 21, 2010

Remote Wire Color For Kenwood

ELECTIONS: the Night of October 25, 2009 INTERVIEW WITH AN EX


Reflection Manolito, to the heartbroken cry of Guille, when he broke
string giving the little car was categorical:
"This youth!. ..
do not appreciate the small profits of large
losses! ... while turning a gear saying
"Look how nice the Trompitos, Guille!
The first three hours were normal. Then the traffic began to unravel. At seven in the evening was impossible. To disconnect I went to my room and quickly readying a mate. A wait for the results!
At half past eight ... All joy!
The deaf Gonzalez announced that SI was approved pink!
I was happy. The work was enormous, as there was no bus. Down a passenger in that spot up next. For the ten or so, a passenger told me that no referendum had been approved by the law of impunity! I felt like a punch in the chest. I stopped and parked on the passenger side of the street to tune a station to me explain this nonsense. All they said. Had not reached fifty percent required. I turned off the radio and kept working. Luckily there was work. I downloaded a bit with a passenger who intended to board the taxi with the white flag. Luckily understood and stored. I was hearing about what was happening to the passengers. The Front had not achieved 50% required, but it was close, the lost white votes, the Reds won few votes ... but most importantly commented: impunity triumphed again, my colleagues are missing ... should expect.
wanted to finish the day (or rather night) as soon as possible. At two o'clock I took a passenger to Gonzalo Ramirez and Yaro. Just got off, I said, does not go!, By gas-oil and deliver the car. But then I got curious. "I will go for Ejido to see if there is someone at the headquarters of the Frente Amplio"
turned off the flag and pulled slowly. One block away from Central Cemetery, I noticed a Gurises coming down the middle of the street, alone, waving a large flag of the Frente Amplio. Seemed "Liberty Leading the People", the famous painting by Delacroix. Walking in the street not anyone, and as the area is not recommended, slowed. I noticed that beckoned me to take her. He earned it, I said! Motioned me to turn around. So I did and I leaned against the cord. Wanted to open the front door, and when he noticed that it is locked, he said,
"I have seventy dollars and I will Ellauri and Gabriel Pereira: arrimame far reaching, tachero. Miro
the return and say, "are 29 cards, so watch the clock"
-Dale. Another
bourgeoise that sucked everything and asked discount! I told myself.
He sat back and of course! He took the flag out the window. At that time I noticed that he had taken a glass of wine than any other. But he was not drunk by any means.
With a smile he tried to find out what happened.
- You left her alone to celebrate?
- What happens is that my friends do not understand anything, tachero!
- What is meant? I said smugly.
currently in the mirror I noticed she was crying. Slow down and said, looking through the screen:
- What happened?
What I was saying, broken by sobs, I froze.
"What happens is that we live in a shitty town, tachero. How can anyone not understand that you can not live surrounded by torturers, vo! Tachero you imagine that you tortured for days, be hit and you have a well .... that a mother would take out the son of the arms ... AND KILLED FOR NO them away! ... Bring people in a plane to kill! ... Tachero Can you imagine that? What should I tell the people to understand?
I had slowed down even more, to pay attention as I thought to say. His whole monologue was accompanied by great sobs that broke my heart. She looked so pure, so sweet in their distress, which left me no choice: I had to attack with heavy ammunition. Heavy Artillery telling you!
Then he realized that the clock struck more than thirty cards.
- tachero Pará, we spent!
"Do not worry, I will wave
She went on and on, in his grief, I think that at first did not understand when I told him if he knew what torture you and you are in a well. I only started paying attention when I mentioned that I knew I could feel a mother who is taken out, the son of the arms. But I had a son, and I could imagine.
"I was 13 years in jail, Gurises.
- "You're charging? "You've been in jail? Mujica Were you?
"We were in the same prison. And I say again, I spent twice torture kidnapped me, I disappeared and other goodies.
his face of astonishment, deserves something more. I'll tell you something that only a few.
- I told him who was the witness of the birth of my son!
- tachero Really?, Is the Minister?
"No Gurises, FATHER. I have over the birth certificate if you want.
It was not necessary. I thought. His face was not the same. Still had glassy eyes, but her smile was a party. I watched while I tried to comfort her about the "issue defeats." Something we knew that!
Pretty soon, they were standing right in Ellauri and Gabriel Pereira, but not down.
As I had to leave, I grabbed the sheet and noticed were ninety-five pesos. That I wrote. But she said: "Look
that I have just seventy, tachero.
-walk calmly owe me nothing.
"No, here.
And I got seventy dollars in the trunk. At that point I said:
-Pará, do not go tachero. Open up the door I want to kiss you.
I was somewhat surprised, but I did, as I smiled to see the work going on with the huge flag, which had taken out the window. The left leaning against the car and climbed into the front seat. I wanted to tease her saying that it can not be done overnight.
- I'm not going to rob Gurises! No?
But when I saw how excited I was, I was a little embarrassed that comment.
not only gave me a kiss with both hands took mine and a great tenderness I said something I did not expect.
- Thank you, because if there is something good in us all, we learned it from you!
That was a low blow.
His two hands seem to me two chicks trying to entertain, to no avail, the neck and scarred plucked from an old gamecock.
then dropped, and never saw her again.
Start slowly. It was hard to distinguish the traffic lights. Operator should not crying.
And I was thinking about all this. It seemed that "something" I sent him. I thought of my colleagues dead, and little by little, I was flooded a feeling of happiness. I will always remember this Gurises, waving his flag, as saying: We still! Just like that "Liberty Leading the People" With its tremendous sensitivity and tenderness, capable of distinguishing the essential from the important. And played for it!
I can say unequivocally that compensation was the highest I've ever had in life.
A SMALL TIMES WINS consoles us for huge defeat
And the two are on us!
Ricardo Infante -Tachero-- postaporteñ @ - Search

0 comments:

Post a Comment